The Coastal Stewardship and Policy Program is now accepting applications for its Winter and Spring Sustainable Business Development Internship with Green Business, Santa Barbara.
The Coastal Stewardship and Policy Program partners with local non-profit and governmental agencies to collaborate on projects that aim to protect the coastal environment. The program offers paid, on-campus positions that allow students to work intimately with experts in related fields.
We are looking for dedicated students interested in a career in environmental assessment to take the lead on a project that will track the profitability and environmental impact of sustainable business practices in the automotive sector.
Commitment: 10-15 hrs/wk
Job Title: Sustainable Business Development Intern (2 positions available)
The selected candidate will have paid opportunity to work closely with the Santa Barbara Green Business Coordinator Frances Gilliland to track the profitability and environmental impact of sustainable business practices in the automotive sector.
Benefits of becoming a program intern:
- Gain professional experience encouraging participation in sustainable and environmentally friendly practices
- Learn about current general business and automotive industry regulations
- Learn how to asses and reduce the environmental impact of a business
- Receive ongoing mentoring by the CSPP Executive Director and Green Business Coordinators
- Network with environmental professionals throughout the internshipApplications are due by Monday, February 6th at 5:00pm