Are you the next Career Peer Advisor? Now Hiring for the 2012-2013 Academic Year
Looking for the best on-campus job at UCSB?
Come and attend our 2012 info sessions [Thu, 1/19/12 at 6pm or Wed, 1/25/12 at 5pm] to learn what it takes to become a 2012-2013 Career Peer Advisor. This position is a great way to build up your professional resume and enhance your skill sets in preparation for getting a job or applying to graduate school.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Mon, 1/30/12
Here are instructions how to apply for the Career Peer Advisor:
1. Fill out online Career Peer Advisor application at http://career.ucsb.edu/employment/student_employment.html and save as a PDF.
2. Then upload application, résumé and cover letter to GauchoLink at http://career.ucsb.edu/students/gaucholink.html.
– To upload your three documents, go to “Documents” tab and “Add New”.
– After uploading all three documents, go to “Jobs, Internships and Campus Interviews” tab.
– Under “Show Me”, select “All On-Campus Interviews” on the drop-down menu, type in “peer” in keywords field and then click on “Search” button.
– Apply for only ONE peer advisor position (Job ID#728452, 728453, 728455) indicating which individual interview date is your #1 preference.
– After clicking on the “Apply” box, upload the appropriate résumé and cover letter. Then checkmark your .pdf online application under “Other Documents” category.
– Click on “Submit” button to complete the application process.
(NOTE: attach all three required documents to the specific GauchoLink job posting to be considered for this position.)
Any questions or problems, call (805) 893-4414.