The Talent Acquisition team supports the recruitment efforts to identify, attract and select talent for the corporation in a fast-paced environment. The selected individual will have the opportunity to participate in recruitment projects in support of the hiring needs for the various business groups within Cymer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the logistics and administrative support of Talent Acquisition programs and project activities in support of the corporation.
- Provides and analyzes standard HR reports, metrics, and data.
- Assist with new hire relocation coordination.
- Conduct, administer, and analyze employee surveys and feedback tools to enhance/improve existing programs.
- Assists in the continuous improvement of efficiencies of Talent Acquisition processes and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Support activities to ensure a positive candidate experience through well-organized interview scheduling and coordination of on-site visits.
- Manages and coordinates employee relocation.
- Assists with the immigration process and administration as a liaison with immigration attorneys, as needed.
- Leads Applicant Tracking system support including; testing, tracking issues, communications and configuration of applicant tracking system and new hire training.
- Assist in the coordination of job fairs and networking events.
- Ability to collect, translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report recruitment activities through written and/or graphical formats using excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic e-mail systems.
- Demonstrated skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Assists with innovative and creative approaches to problem solving, planning and implementation of effective recruitment metrics.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Expert level experience using Excel including creation of formulas and pivot tables for reporting purposes.
- Proficient computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the administration of various Human Resources programs, a plus.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Good interpersonal coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Good organizational skills.
Please email your resume directly to Michelle Vavra at Michelle_Vavra@cymer.com